CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Properties Of Alkanes
- what is aliphatic compound?
- How many stereoisomers are possible for Shikimic acid?
- HC ≡ CH H2O-------->+Hg^2+/H^+ ©what effect does branching of an alkane chain has on its boiling point
- Name the two extreme type of conformation of ethane.
- Arrange the different type of conformation of butane in the decreasing order of stability.
- Out of boat and chair form of cyclohexane, which is more stable?
- Does the eclipsed conformation of propane have same energy or different as the eclipsed conformation of ethane?
- Is it possible to isolate pure staggered ethane or pure eclipsed ethane at room temperature?
- Arrange the following in increasing order of their release of energy on combustion:
- What effect does the branching of an alkane has on its melting point?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number