CBSE Class 11-science - Properties of Alkanes Videos
a highly stable confirmation for the following compound reason
- The molecular formula of saturated hydrocarbon is 72. How many structural isomers are possible
- what is aliphatic compound?
How many stereoisomers are possible for Shikimic acid?
- HC ≡ CH H2O-------->+Hg^2+/H^+ ©what effect does branching of an alkane chain has on its boiling point
- Name the two extreme type of conformation of ethane.
- Arrange the different type of conformation of butane in the decreasing order of stability.
- Out of boat and chair form of cyclohexane, which is more stable?
- Does the eclipsed conformation of propane have same energy or different as the eclipsed conformation of ethane?
- Is it possible to isolate pure staggered ethane or pure eclipsed ethane at room temperature?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.