CBSE Class 11-science - Alkanes Videos
This video gives an overview of hydrocarbons and alkanes.
- total number of srereoisomers formed by 1,3,5- trimethylcyclohexane is
- Which type of alkane produced by decarbooxylation
- Name the products which may be obtained when a mixture of methyl bromide and ethyl bromide is treated with sodium metal in ether.
- Which salt on treatment with soda lime gives ethane?
- What are alkanes?
- Why alkanes are also known as paraffin?
- How many chain isomers are possible for C4H10.Draw their structure.
- Give any two methods for the preparation of methane.
- What is Sabatier-Sanderson reaction?
- How will you prepare ethane from ethyl iodide? Give the reaction.