Which type of alkane produced by decarbooxylation
Asked by archu312004 | 7th Feb, 2021, 10:21: PM
Alkanes which have a carbon atom lesser than the carboxylic acid is produced in decarboxylation.
Answered by Ravi | 7th Feb, 2021, 10:53: PM
- Name the products which may be obtained when a mixture of methyl bromide and ethyl bromide is treated with sodium metal in ether.
- Which salt on treatment with soda lime gives ethane?
- What are alkanes?
- Why alkanes are also known as paraffin?
- How many chain isomers are possible for C4H10.Draw their structure.
- Give any two methods for the preparation of methane.
- What is Sabatier-Sanderson reaction?
- How will you prepare ethane from ethyl iodide? Give the reaction.
- Define the following: (a)Structural isomers (b)Chain isomers
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number