CBSE Class 11-science Biology Digestion And Absorption Of Food
- how water soluble vitamis(vitamin B & C) and rest fat soluble vitamins are carried in our body? does carbohydrate or RBC or anything else acts as the carrier?
- what is the difference between rennin and renin?
- name all the substances which are absorbed by active,passive and simple diffusion in digesion process.
- does enterogastrone inhibit gastric secretion?
- does glucocorticoid stimuate or inhbit utilisation of amino acids?
- What is deglutition?
- What is the technical term for swallowing food?
- Name the movements which help to pass the food down through the oesophagus.
- Name the ions present in the saliva.
- Name the enzymes present in the saliva.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number