CBSE Class 11-science - Digestion and Absorption of Food Videos
- how water soluble vitamis(vitamin B & C) and rest fat soluble vitamins are carried in our body? does carbohydrate or RBC or anything else acts as the carrier?
- what is the difference between rennin and renin?
- name all the substances which are absorbed by active,passive and simple diffusion in digesion process.
- does enterogastrone inhibit gastric secretion?
- does glucocorticoid stimuate or inhbit utilisation of amino acids?
- What is deglutition?
- What is the technical term for swallowing food?
- Name the movements which help to pass the food down through the oesophagus.
- Name the ions present in the saliva.
- Name the enzymes present in the saliva.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.