CBSE Class 11-science Biology Bond Linking Monomers
- Name the bond which links amino acids in a polypeptide.
- Name the bond which links monosaccharides to form a polysaccharide.
- How is a peptide bond formed?
- State the number of hydrogen bonds present between the following base pairs: Adenine and Thymine Guanine and Cytosine
- State one similarity between the process of formation of peptide bond and glycosidic bond.
- What is the other name given to B-DNA?
- Describe the formation of a phosphodiester bond in a nucleic acid.
- Represent the secondary structure of DNA diagrammatically.
- Describe the salient features of B-DNA.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number