CBSE Class 11-science Biology Concept Of Metabolism, Metabolic Basis, The Living State
- State the units used to express the concentration of biomolecules.
- What is meant by the turnover of biomolecules?
- Define metabolic pathways.
- What is the dynamic state of body constituents?
- What are the proteins with catalytic powers present in living organisms called?
- What is the energy currency in living organisms?
- Give an example of anabolic pathway.
- Give one example of catabolic pathway.
- What is the unit used to measure the concentration of hormones present in living organisms?
- State the normal blood glucose concentration in a healthy individual.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number