CBSE Class 11-science Biology Polysaccharides And Nucleic Acids
- difference between RNA and DNA
- What are loose sugars?Give example.
- Why nuclear pore are bidirectional in nature
- any sweetening agent name
- Why is cellulose a homopolymer?
- Name the polysaccharide which is found in the exoskeleton of arthropods.
- Give examples of any two commercial products which are cellulosic.
- Write the names of two complex polysaccharides consisting of amino sugars.
- What are the building blocks of a nucleic acid?
- Name the nucleic acid which consists of a monosaccharide pentose sugar.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number