CBSE Class 11-science Biology Analysis of Chemical Composition of Biomolecules
LipidsThis video explains about lipids
Nitrogen BasesThis video explains about nitrogen bases
Amino acidsThis video explains about amino acids
- What is percent weight of following in human body A. Potassium B. Iron C. Cobalt
- Name the two elements which are found in higher amounts in living organisms than in the Earth’s crust.
- Define biomolecules.
- State any one property of amino acids.
- Give any two examples of aromatic amino acids.
- Name the group which is attached to the R-group in a fatty acid.
- What are unsaturated fatty acids?
- What are saturated fatty acids?
- Write the IUPAC name of glycerol.
- What are phospholipids?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.