CBSE Class 11-science Biology Analysis Of Chemical Composition Of Biomolecules
- Name the two elements which are found in higher amounts in living organisms than in the Earth’s crust.
- Define biomolecules.
- State any one property of amino acids.
- Give any two examples of aromatic amino acids.
- Name the group which is attached to the R-group in a fatty acid.
- What are unsaturated fatty acids?
- What are saturated fatty acids?
- Write the IUPAC name of glycerol.
- What are phospholipids?
- Where are phospholipids found in animal and plant cells?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number