CBSE Class 11-science Biology Anatomy Of Dicotyledonous And Monocotyledonous Plants
- How to identify between the permanent slides of root and stem?
- Please answer the following question with explanation
- Difference between vascular bundles of monocot nd dicot root
- MCQ Annual Rings Are The Number Of: A) Internodes In A Stem. B) Rings Of Vascular Bundles In A Monocot Stem. C) Barks Layers In A Woody Stem. D) Layers Of Xylem In A Stem.
- What is a conjunctive tissue?
- Define stele.
- How many xylem bundles are present in a monocotyledonous root?
- The endodermis of a dicot stem is also called starch sheath. Justify.
- Name the tissue which is present in the form of sclerenchymatous semi-lunar patches on the inner side of the endodermis in a dicot stem.
- State the type of vascular bundles seen in a monocotyledonous stem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number