CBSE Class 11-science Biology Meristematic Tissues And Permanent Tissues
- What are mordents? Give example.
- seive tube cells of vascular plants and RBCs are enucleated.. so can they be called as living?
- Define tissue.
- Name the two major groups of tissues.
- State the function of intercalary meristem in grasses.
- Give any two examples of lateral meristems.
- What are mature cells?
- Write the names of three simple tissues found in plants.
- State the functions of parenchyma.
- Why are the cells of collenchyma much thickened at the corners?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number