CBSE Class 11-science Biology Secondary Growth
- for critical study of secondary growth in plants..teak and pine is suitable?
- Define primary growth.
- What is secondary growth in plants?
- Name the two tissues which are involved in secondary growth.
- Define vascular cambium.
- State the location of the intrafascicular cambium in a dicot stem.
- How is a continuous ring of cambium formed in a dicot stem?
- Why do the primary and secondary phloem get crushed during the activity of the cambial ring?
- Define heartwood.
- Define the functions of heartwood and sapwood.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number