CBSE Class 10 - Human Eye Videos
Function of cornea, pupil, iris, eye lens, ciliary muscles, rods & cones. Accommodation of an eye, far/near point & explain the working of an eye.
- the violet light have smaller wave length then blue light so why the sky colour is not violet?
- Arrange the parts in one order from the fornt of the eya
- What is Iris explain IN detail
give solution of this question
- what is yellow spot in human eye??
- Amit suffering from myopia is not able to see distantly the objects placed beyond five from his eyes. List possible reason due to which this defect of vision may have a rising. With the help of a diagram explain; (a) why the student is unable to see the objects placed beyond 5 metre. (b) type of corrective lens used to restore proper vision and how is defect is corrected by the use of this lens. (C) if in this case, the numerical value of the focal length of the corrective lens is 5 metre find the power of the lens as per the new cartesian sign convention
- why do things appear unclear when we enter a dark room from outside?
- Is the distance between lens and retina of the eye always remains the same?
- Is focal length of eye lens fixed?
- What is accomdation of eye