CBSE Class 10 Physics Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
For highest induction of current, the magnetic field must be at an angle of __________ to the magnetic force.
________ has unidirectional flow.
- electric motor how to work
- explain faradays experiment of magnet and coil.
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.