name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 27th Nov, 2020, 11:16: AM
Electromagnetic induction can be defined as magnetic flux per unit area.
Physical quantities of electromagnetic induction are: -
magnetic flux, area of cross - section, direction of current
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Nov, 2020, 04:11: PM
- electric motor how to work
- explain faradays experiment of magnet and coil.
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number