An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
Asked by ab241023 | 13th Sep, 2020, 06:29: PM
The atom corresponding o this electronic configuration is chlorine having atomic number 17(2,8,7)
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 17th Sep, 2020, 11:17: PM
- explain faradays experiment of magnet and coil.
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number