name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
Asked by dharmrajsinhparmar79 | 14th Feb, 2020, 09:41: AM
The devices which use current carrying conductor and magnetic field are electric motor, electric generators, loud speakers, microphones etc.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Feb, 2020, 10:26: AM
- electric motor how to work
- explain faradays experiment of magnet and coil.
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number