CBSE Class 10 Physics Light - Reflection and Refraction
If the refractive indices of three objects O1, O2 and O3 are 1.33, 1.5 and 2, respectively, then light travels slower in
When light emerges out of the glass slab into the air,
The angle formed by the emergent ray with the normal is called
- What is the difference between absolute refractive index of a medium and the relative refractive index of two mediums? What is the relation between them?
- How does the lateral displacement of light ray vary? on what factors it depends? directly proportional or inversely?
- what is total internal reflection? Under what conditions does it take place.
- Question: A ray of light travelling in air falls on the surface of a transparent glass slab at an angle of 60° with the normal to the surface. Find the angle made by the refracted ray with the normal within the glass slab. Refractive index of the glass slab is .
- define the term dispersion of white light. name the colour of light which bends the most.
- 1.A student observes below phenomenon in the lab as a white light passes through a prism. Among many other colors, he observed the position of two colors: red and violet. (A)What is the phenomenon called? (B)What is the reason for violet light to bent more than the red light? (Ref to: image 1) 2 points Add File
- explain. why angle of incidence= Angle of emergence ?
- Why light rays do not bend or refract when they meet the glass slab perpendicularly? (Pls ans theoratically and dont say it is bcs i is 0)
- please explain refraction through glass slab
- explain why pool of water apper to be less dept then its actually is with diagram
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.