CBSE Class 10 Physics Light - Reflection and Refraction
If an object is kept at a distance of 30 cm from the plane mirror, the image distance is
The image formed by a plane mirror is
- What are the values of the angle of incidence, and the angle of reflection for normal incidence on the plane mirror surface?
- What is reflection
- In recent days what alternative we used for silvering of mirror?
- what is the cause of reflection of light
- we are unable to see our image in a plane mirror from every angle but we can see a chair in a room anywhere. Why?
- light is traveling in straight line?
- reflection of light
- A boy holding a plane mirror walks in reverse direction with speed of 0.5 m/s. He is able to see the image of scooter in the mirror which is standing at rest behind him. What is the speed at which the image of scooter approaches the boy?
- 90 = (360/3) -1
- What is the definition of light
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.