CBSE Class 10 - Refraction Through Glass Videos
Refractive index of a medium can be expressed as a ratio of
Light enters from air to a glass slab having a refractive index 1.5. What is the speed of light in the glass slab?
- What is the difference between absolute refractive index of a medium and the relative refractive index of two mediums? What is the relation between them?
- How does the lateral displacement of light ray vary? on what factors it depends? directly proportional or inversely?
- what is total internal reflection? Under what conditions does it take place.
- Question: A ray of light travelling in air falls on the surface of a transparent glass slab at an angle of 60° with the normal to the surface. Find the angle made by the refracted ray with the normal within the glass slab. Refractive index of the glass slab is .
- define the term dispersion of white light. name the colour of light which bends the most.
- 1.A student observes below phenomenon in the lab as a white light passes through a prism. Among many other colors, he observed the position of two colors: red and violet. (A)What is the phenomenon called? (B)What is the reason for violet light to bent more than the red light? (Ref to: image 1) 2 points Add File
- explain. why angle of incidence= Angle of emergence ?
- Why light rays do not bend or refract when they meet the glass slab perpendicularly? (Pls ans theoratically and dont say it is bcs i is 0)
- please explain refraction through glass slab
- explain why pool of water apper to be less dept then its actually is with diagram
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.