CBSE Class 10 - Reflection by Spherical Mirrors Videos
_____________ is/are required for the formation of image after reflection.
If the light ray is incident on the pole of the spherical mirror, then the
- CASE STUDY : Light is a form of energy which induced sensation of vision to our eyes. It becomes visible when it bounces off on surface and hits our eyes. Regular reflection takes place through a smooth polished surface. The mirror outside the driver side of the vehicle is usually a spherical mirror and printed on such mirror is usually the warning "Vehicles in this mirror are closer than they appear". (i) What is the reason for this warning written on the mirror ? (ii) Draw a ray diagram showing the image formation in such kind of mirror. (iii) State two positions in which a concave mirror produces a magnified image of a given object. (iv) How is linear magnification it related to object distance and image distance ?
- A student has focussed the image of an object of height 3 cm on a white screen using a concave mirror of focal length 12 cm. If the distance of the object from the mirror is 18 cm, find the values of the following: Distance of the image from the mirror; Height of the image. Please answer these questions.
- It is desired to obtain an erect image of an object, using concave mirror of focal length of 15 cm. Where should we place the object? Where will the image of this object be, if it is placed at 30 cm in front of the mirror? Draw a ray diagram for this situation also to justify your answer.
- the question which i had asked regarding a ray of light incident perpendicularly from top of an object , is there in the cbse sample qp of 2021 but the answer given there is centre of curvature but the answer given by topperlearning is Focus, can you pls recheck
what is the correct answer with explanation
- The image formed by a concave mirror is observed to be virtual, erect and larger than the object. where should be the position of the object?
- Mam what is the paraxial rays?
- if an image formed an a concave mirror is real and enlarged its magnification will be
- explain why a ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror gets reflected along the same path ?
- An object of size 5 cm is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of concave mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. a) Find the position of the image, its nature and size. b) Draw the corresponding ray diagram.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.