The image formed by a concave mirror is observed to be virtual, erect and larger than the object. where should be the position of the object?
Asked by gsonal11 | 20th Sep, 2021, 02:39: PM
When object is placed in front of concave mirror between pole of the mirror and focal point ,
we get virtual, erect and enlarged image
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 20th Sep, 2021, 04:01: PM
- the question which i had asked regarding a ray of light incident perpendicularly from top of an object , is there in the cbse sample qp of 2021 but the answer given there is centre of curvature but the answer given by topperlearning is Focus, can you pls recheck
- what is the correct answer with explanation
- Mam what is the paraxial rays?
- if an image formed an a concave mirror is real and enlarged its magnification will be
- explain why a ray of light passing through the centre of curvature of a concave mirror gets reflected along the same path ?
- An object of size 5 cm is placed at a distance of 20cm in front of concave mirror of radius of curvature 30cm. a) Find the position of the image, its nature and size. b) Draw the corresponding ray diagram.
- distinguish between real image and virtual image
- write the rules for the formation of image by spherical mirrors
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number