CBSE Class 10 - Heating Effect of Electric Current Videos
- Pls answer fast... In a resistive circuit, if the current is increased to two times the percentage change in the amount of heat dissipated in the circuit would be a) 400% b) 300% c) 200% d) 100%
- Two wires of copper have the same length but cross-sectional area in the ratio of 3:1. The resistance of the thicker wire is 12 ohm. (a) Calculate the resistance of the thinner wire. (b) Find the equivalent resistance of both these wires, when they are connected (1) in series (ii) parallel (c) If both the wires are connected in parallel to a battery of 24 volt, then find out the ratio of heat produced in the thicker wire to the thinner wire identify the wire if both of them are connected to the same source for the same time duration.
Question is attached in the image. Please help me.
- state joule laws of heating
- the electric heater is rated at 2 kilowatt electrical energy cost 4 rupees per kilowatt hour what is the cost of using the heater of 3 hours
- Write joules law of heating
Please answer the question
- An electric bulb draws a current of 8A and works on 250 volt on the average 8 hours a day find the power consumed by co. consumed by the bulb and find if the electric distribution company is the meaning
- Q8. An electric bulb is marked 18watt-240 volt. If it is used across 240 V power line for one hour daily, calculate the number of days to consume 1 unit of electric energy.
- A electric rerfrigerator rated 400 watt generator 8hour/day.what is th cost of energy to operate it for 30 days at rs.3.00 per kwh
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.