CBSE Class 10 Maths Triangles
Thale’s theorem states that
Similar triangles have
In ∆ABC, DE is parallel to BC. If AE = x cm, EC = (x − 3) cm, AD = (x + 3) cm and DB = (x − 1) cm, then find the value of x.
- the perimeter of two similar triangles are 25cm and 15cm respectively. if one side of the first triangle is 9cm,what is the corresponding side of the other triangle
Question is in image
- Ta^2 30+cot^2 30 =10/3 is this true or false
One day Rahul decided to measure the height of the building in his locality. He is 5 feet tall. He places a mirror on the ground and moves until he can see the top of the building. At the instant when Rahul is 2 feet from the mirror, the building is 48 feet from the mirror.
1. The Height of the building. (A.120, B.96, C.40, D.180)
- A right circular cone is divide by a plane parallel to its base into two equal volume.In what ratio the height of the cone be devided by the plane?
- If triangle abc and triangle dbc are on the same base bc with ab=dc and ac=db, then state the one to one correspondence between the vertices. Pls ans this question
If the areas of two similar triangles, ∆PQR and ∆XYZ are 162sq.cm and 200sq.cm respectively. Find the ratio of their perimeters.
Please solve this question
- Given two triangles ABC and DEF with , .Are the two triangles similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain
- Given two triangles PQR and MNS with . Are the two triangles RPQ and MNS similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain your Answer..
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.