Given two triangles ABC and DEF with , .Are the two triangles similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
If we match the information given we see that the angles of the two triangles which are equal to each other are made between the two sides that are given proportional(their ratios are equal) So using the principle of similarity, we see that the triangles BAC and DFE have one angle and the sides containing that angle are equal to the corresponding angle and sides of the other triangle. So we can conclude that (SAS similarity rule)
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- A right circular cone is divide by a plane parallel to its base into two equal volume.In what ratio the height of the cone be devided by the plane?
- If triangle abc and triangle dbc are on the same base bc with ab=dc and ac=db, then state the one to one correspondence between the vertices. Pls ans this question
- If the areas of two similar triangles, ∆PQR and ∆XYZ are 162sq.cm and 200sq.cm respectively. Find the ratio of their perimeters.
- Please solve this question
- Given two triangles PQR and MNS with . Are the two triangles RPQ and MNS similar ? If yes, by which rule? Explain your Answer..
- Given a triangle and a trapezium as shown in the figure such that Area(trapezium) = 15(Area(triangle)).Find the ratio of the .
- Given triangle ABC with BE and DC as perpendiculars to AC and AB respectively. Prove that .
- Given that AB = 6 cm,PQ = 7 cm , = ?
- In two triangles ABC and DEF, BC = EF, AB = DE , If AG and DH are the medians of triangles ABC and DEF respectively. Find = ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number