CBSE Class 10 Maths Triangles
If a line divides any two sides of a triangle in the same _______, then the line must be parallel to the third side.
In triangle KMN, PQ intersects KM and KN at P and Q, respectively. If KP = 1.4 cm, KM = 5.6 cm, KN = 7.2 cm and KQ = 1.8 cm, then
In ∆ABC, AD/DB = 3/5. If AE = 4 cm and EC = 8, then
- In quadrilateral ABCD; P,Q,R and S are points of trisection of sides AB, BC, CA and AD. Prove PQRS is a Parallelogram. In the solution of this question shown in the video(exam decoded of converse of BPT section), its shown that : BP = 2AP, BQ = 2QC, DR = 2RC and DS = 2SA. explain this step in detail that how is this possible
- converse of bpt
- State the converse of Pythagoras theorem
- Converse of Thales theorm
- Converse pythagoras therom
- given a triangle ABC and a trapezium BCED AD=1,AB=3,AE=2,AC=x,EC=?
- In a trapezium ABCD, E and F are points on AB and AD respectively. Also G and H are points on CB and CD respectively such that AE=3, AB=9, AF=2, AD=6, CG=1, CB=4, CH=3, CD=4. Check if EF || GH.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.