CBSE Class 10 - Basic Proportionality Theorem Videos
In triangle KMN, PQ intersects KM and KN at P and Q, respectively, such that KP = 1.4 cm, KM = 5.6 cm, KN = 7.2 cm and KQ = 1.8 cm. So PQ is
In ∆ABC, DE||BC and AD:DB = 3:5. If AC = 5.6, then AE = ?
Two triangles are congruent if they have
If two triangles have corresponding angles equal, then the triangles are
Answer of the question given below
- Two angles of a triangle are 70° and 80° The vertices of the triangle are on a circle of radius 3.5cm construct the triangle.
Using Basic Proportionality Theorem, prove that a line drawn through the mid-point of one side of a triangle parallel to another side bisects the third side. [NCERT]
- what is Thales therom
- in the figure, if de parallel bc and ad = 4x -3 ae = 8x -7 , bd = 3x- 1 and ce = 5x -2fi x.d--
- In the figure of ∆ABC ,DC ||AB. If AD = 2x ,DC = X +3, BC = 2x-1 and CE =X, then find the value of X.
- In three line segments OA, OB and OC,points L,M,Nrespectively are so shosen that LM ll AB and MN ll BC but neither of L, M nor of A,B,C are collinear. Show that LN ll AC.
- E and F are points on the sides PQ and PR respectively of a PQR. State whether EF || QR. PE = 3.9cm, EQ = 3cm, PF =3.6cm and FR = 2.4cm.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.