CBSE Class 10 Maths Arithmetic Progression
The next number of the sequence 5, 11, 17, 23 is
The next number of the sequence 8000, 400, 20 is
3. 1, 2, 4, 8…is
- Arithmetic progession
- if -3,a,2 are the three consecutive terns of an ap then find a
- how to find ap
- If the numbers x-2, 4x-1 and 5x-2 are in AP, find the value of x
- EFor what value of k will k + 9, 2k – 1 and 2k + 7 are the consecutive terms of an A.P?
- if 2x, x+10, 3x+2 are the consecutive terms of ap for the value x
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- what is mean
- If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.