if -3,a,2 are the three consecutive terns of an ap then find a
Asked by madhushreemahesh1986 | 10th Feb, 2022, 05:19: PM
Check for the common difference as it is an AP.
-3, a, 2
a -(-3) = 2 - a
a + 3 = 2 - a
a + a = 2 - 3
2a = -1
Answered by | 14th Feb, 2022, 04:34: PM
- how to find ap
- If the numbers x-2, 4x-1 and 5x-2 are in AP, find the value of x
- EFor what value of k will k + 9, 2k – 1 and 2k + 7 are the consecutive terms of an A.P?
- if 2x, x+10, 3x+2 are the consecutive terms of ap for the value x
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- what is mean
- If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number