what is mean
Asked by avinashkale0124 | 28th Jul, 2020, 05:51: PM
Mean is the average of the given collection of data.
Mean can be obtained by dividing the total sum by the number of data or observations.
Mean = (Sum of all observations)/(No. of observations)
Answered by Renu Varma | 28th Jul, 2020, 07:30: PM
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
- Eg4 please...Why are 'means' taken as a-d,a+d and not the other two?
- What is the common difference of the arithmetic sequence 17,15,13.......
- Which of the following are A.P's? If they form an AP, find the common difference d. (1) 4, 0, -4, -8, -12, ... (2) -2, 0, 2, 5, 8, 10, ...
- Write the next two terms of the following AP: ……….
- Write first term and common difference for the following AP'S
- Write the four terms of the AP when first term is and the common difference is ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number