CBSE Class 10 - Redox Reactions Videos
The chemical reaction between MnO2 and HCl is an example of?
- about reducing agents and oxidising agents
- An oxidizing agent is __ and oxidizes __ a) Electron donor, itself c) Electron acceptor, others b) Electron acceptor, others d)tlectron donor, others
- How to find out oxidation and reduction on the bases of electrons
- what is the definition of redox reaction
- Explain About oxidation and reduction reactions In detail .
- what is redox reaction??
- How to find redox reaction?
- Which of the following is a redox reaction? (A) NaCl + KNO3 → NaNO3 + KCl (B) CaC2O4 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + H2C2O4 (C) Mg(OH)2 + 2NH2Cl → MgCl2 + 2NH4OH (D) Zn + 2AgCN → 2Ag + Zn(CN)2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.