CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Reactions Videos
Chemical Reactions - Exam Decoded
Breaking of glass is
a. Reversible change
b. Irreversible change
c. Physical change
d. Chemical change
Which of the following does not show both physical and chemical changes?
Which does not occur when we add zinc to dilute HCl?
a) Absorption of heat
b) Evolution of heat
c) Evolution of hydrogen
d) Change in colour
On covering the mouth with the hands, the hands feel warm because respiration is
- how we get the result of NH3+ HCL =NH4CL
- an iron metal compound 'Y', after decomposition changes into a solid brown substance and evolve a gas having characteristic odour of burning sulphur. Write the chemical reaction associated with this observation.
- How to Identify the solid liquid gaseous and aqueous states
- State the type of chemical reactions and chemical equations that take place in the following: (i) Magnesium wire is burnt in air. (ii) Electric current is passed through water. (iii) Ammonia and hydrogen chloride gases’are mixed.
- What are endothermic and exothermic reactions?
- what is chemical reaction
- Is corrosion both a chemical as well as physical change?
- what is chemical change
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.