CBSE Class 10 - Redox Reactions Videos
Corrosion of which of the following metals is advantageous?b
Which of the following metals will not corrode?
In the above reaction, oxidation and reduction occur in
The type of the following reaction is
The chemical reaction between MnO2 and HCl is an example of?
- about reducing agents and oxidising agents
- An oxidizing agent is __ and oxidizes __ a) Electron donor, itself c) Electron acceptor, others b) Electron acceptor, others d)tlectron donor, others
- How to find out oxidation and reduction on the bases of electrons
- what is the definition of redox reaction
- Explain About oxidation and reduction reactions In detail .
- what is redox reaction??
- How to find redox reaction?
- Which of the following is a redox reaction? (A) NaCl + KNO3 → NaNO3 + KCl (B) CaC2O4 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + H2C2O4 (C) Mg(OH)2 + 2NH2Cl → MgCl2 + 2NH4OH (D) Zn + 2AgCN → 2Ag + Zn(CN)2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.