CBSE Class 10 Biology Heredity and Evolution
Which of the following is another function of feathers in birds?
Which of the following is not matched correctly with its characteristic?
It is believed that human beings have evolved from
- What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.