Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
Asked by sakshikumari4592 | 23rd Feb, 2019, 11:21: AM
Aves are warm-blooded and thet need a flight to cover a particular distance (may arrive at terrestrial conditions)for the living condition such as food, water etc. Compared to amphibians, they require enrgy but in less quantity as they need not cover a sufficient distance for living conditions
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Feb, 2019, 05:36: PM
- What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number