CBSE Class 10 - Evolution and Classification Videos
Heredity and Evolution
Heredity and Evolution, Evolution and Classification
- What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?