CBSE Class 10 Biology Heredity and Evolution
A monohybrid cross between axial and terminal flowers produces axial flowers in the F1 generation. Which of the following correctly represents the cross?
The genotypic ratio of the F2 generation in a monohybrid cross is ___________, while the phenotypic ratio is
Which of the following correctly shows the cascade of reactions which takes place in the expression of a particular character?
- importance of variation?
- a man with blood group A ,black color hair is crossed with woman with blood group O , brown colour hair show the monohybrid cross
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.