CBSE Class 10 Biology Heredity and Evolution
__________ is the sequence of gradual changes which take place in organisms over a period of millions of years.
All types of proteins are made of ________ types of amino acids.
Organs which have the same structural basic design but are evolved to perform different functions are called
- what is evolution
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.