how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
Asked by geethaashetty9686568906 | 7th May, 2020, 11:23: AM
Please click on Evolution of Birds and Reptiles to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th May, 2020, 07:51: PM
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number