CBSE Class 10 - Evolution and Evidences of Evolution Videos
This video discusses about homologous structures and their identification.
Write the name of indicated part in diagram: Human Jaw
- what is evolution
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ