CBSE Class 10 - Evolution and Evidences of Evolution Videos
___________ are the preserved remains of plants, animals and other organisms.
Features of Archeopteryx suggest that __________ have evolved from
Which of the following features enable birds to survive successfully in air?
Write the name of indicated part in diagram: Human Jaw
- what is evolution
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.