CBSE Class 10 - Evolution and Evidences of Evolution Videos
Which of the following is not true about homologous structures?
Which part of an organism is usually not preserved during fossilisation?
Tuber of potato and runner of lawn grass are homologous organs because both of them represent
Write the name of indicated part in diagram: Human Jaw
- what is evolution
- why vermiform appendix is called vestigial organ
- how can we say that birds are evolved from reptiles?
- What is the Use of fossils in terms of evolutionary relationship
- Distinguish between homologues organs and analogous organs
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.