Tata Sky Launches Scholarship on TV this Independence Day
Rewarding Edutainment through Television
Tata Sky has announced the launch of a scholarship for kids that can be availed through television. Author & motivational speaker Chetan Bhagat will promote the Tata Sky Scholarship Quiz – a gratifying concept of edutainment.
Tata Sky subscribers will be able to participate in the quiz on 15th August’14 by simply answering questions on television, with a click of their Tata Sky remote control, from the comfort of their homes.
Vikram Mehra, Chief Commercial Officer at Tata Sky explained, “The varied range of learning channels and interactive services for children on Tata Sky has been an apt medium to deliver edutainment and knowledge based content, as kids always grasp more from what they see and hear. Now with the Tata Sky Scholarship Quiz we look forward to quizzing and rewarding children across the country, for their vast exposure to educative content.”
According to Tata Sky, this is a first of its kind initiative and it will roll out scholarships worth Rs. 20 lakhs with top 10 winners being entitled to a scholarship worth Rs. 2 lakhs each. Tata Sky is also launching a kid’s campaign titled - ‘Ab Bachchey Seekhein TV se,“ conveying the fact that television is a good learning aid for children.
Promoting the TataSky Scholarship Quiz, Chetan Bhagat said, “It gives me great pleasure to be associated with Tata Sky. Their unique edutainment platform gives a great opportunity for children to learn through television. The scholarship provides an impetus to fulfil their future dreams and aspirations.”
About Tata Sky Scholarship Quiz:
- Tata Sky Scholarship quiz will be a daylong platform open to all Tata Sky subscribers on the 15th of August 2014.
- Subscribers need to answer 50 multiple choice questions (with the help of the Tata Sky remote control) and SMS the score & time taken to Tata Sky on 56633
- The questions will be a mix bag of topics (between 15th July - 15th August’14) from History, Geography, Science, Logical reasoning, general knowledge and English, from the 12 infotainment channels and interactive services available on Tata Sky.
- Topper Team
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project