SSC Supplementary Exam to Start from 18 July
The deadline for application submission is 20 June, and the examination will start from 18 July.
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will start with the application procedure for the supplementary examination for the secondary school certificate (SSC) from 10 June. The forms for the same can be filled on www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
The deadline for application submission is 20 June, and the examination will start from 18 July. Last year, the Board decided to conduct the exam in July instead of September/October to save an academic year. Late submission (between 21 and 24 June) will cost students more.
Students will have to submit the challan of fees paid in a bank between 21 and 24 June, and students who fill the form after 21 June must submit their challans in the bank by 29 June.
MORE from News Updates
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project