IIT to Introduce New Marking Scheme
The reason for this scheme is to allow students to score even if they have managed to deliberate and get one right answer.
The Indian Institutes of Technology have decided to introduce a partial marking scheme from this academic year. According to the new scheme, students will be granted 1 mark for each correct answer in a multiple choice question if it has multiple answers.
This scheme will help students to gain 48 marks out of 108 and will include both JEE Advanced Paper 1 and JEE Advanced Paper 2. Previously students were awarded with negative marks if they had not marked all the right answers.
The reason for this scheme is to allow students to score even if they have managed to deliberate and get one right answer. Earlier students got negative marks if all the right answers were not marked.
MORE from News Updates
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project