How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2017?
Boost your rank in JEE Advanced 2017
Were you as stumped by the Mathematics questions of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main paper-I as all your friends? Did you feel that the questions were especially tricky and time-consuming? Did you find it difficult to apply the concepts of the derivatives, quadratic equations and progressions chapters?
You are not alone in facing this dilemma. Many students who answered JEE Mains on Sunday, 2nd April 2017, expressed much difficulty in answering the Mathematics questions and found the Physics and Chemistry questions relatively easy. But there were also some among the 10 lakh students who gave the exam who felt that Physics was tougher than Mathematics.
Avoid these problems and feel better prepared for JEE Advanced to be held on 21st May 2017, by joining the TopperLearning crash course for JEE Advanced. Click here to accelerate your performance and rank.
TopperLearning has collaborated with Plancess to help you receive guidance from Top JEE rankers and Subject Experts so that you have an edge over others in the coming JEE Advanced.
Here is how you can study better and faster for the exam:
1. Video lectures: More than 160 hours of video lectures focusing on advanced problem solving methods. Nothing registers better in memory than audio-visual aids. Use these video lectures to prepare in a smart way within a short time.
2. Accelerate your rank with a huge bank of solved problems and important questions. This will help you establish command on all topics and sub-topics. There is no substitute for practice. This question set will give you ample practice and revision to ensure that your conceptual clarity and concept application are much better than other students. You will be able to face questions of any difficulty level in the exam.
3. Test series which include more than 50,000 questions from All India Tests, custom tests, topical tests for each subject, sub-topic, module and chapter and recommendations to help you gauge your preparation level. The practice tests will familiarise you with the exam environment and help you assess your performance in comparison to other students at an all India level. This benchmarking will prepare you better for the actual exam with more confidence and calm.
No matter how you performed in the JEE Mains, it is time to shed that gloom and start your preparation for JEE Advanced with more rigour and determination. Join the TopperLearning crash course now to boost your rank and achieve your IIT-JEE dreams.
Know More About Nitin Vijay Sir Kota M D, Videos On Jee Exam.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project