NEET 2017- How To Boost Your Rank In One Month
How to boost your rank in one month for NEET 2017
The NEET exam is scheduled for 7th May 2017. You have exactly one month left for the milestone that will fulfil your NEET aspirations and shape your medical career. This makes it imperative that you make the most of the time left till the exam and start your countdown preparation for the D-Day.
Here are some tips to improve your NEET rank in one month:
1. Organise your study material: As you already know, the NEET syllabus is very vast. So you need to cut down on extra information and focus on important topics. Refer to your short notes or other such material. Use notes which are organised in a way that makes revision easy. TopperLearning provides such accessible and structured material for revision.
2. Time management: Another critical aspect now is time management. You need to allot appropriate time to all subjects and topics according to their importance in the exam. Exams require a lot of efforts, and to crack NEET, you need to manage a lot of things like school, revisions, exams, and so on. Hence, time management is very important to achieve a good result.
3. Revision and Test Series: There is no substitute for practise. Revise each topic multiple times depending on your own strength or weakness in each topic. Attempt sample papers and previous years’ question papers available at TopperLearning, as this will give you familiarity with the experience of the actual exam and increase your confidence on the exam day.
4. Avoid negative marks: Negative marks could cost you heavily in the NEET exam. So practise diligently to answer your paper smartly to reduce negative marks and increase your score.
5. Take care of your health: One month before the exam is a crucial time. Eat healthy and exercise a little daily to stay fit for your exams. Take regular and short breaks from studies so that you do not tire yourself. A healthy brain needs a healthy body, so stay fit to perform well on the day of the exam.
It can get very stressful in the last month before the exam. Follow these tips and stay relaxed. If you manage your time well and revise and practise diligently, you will be able to make the best use of this last month.
Best of Luck!