How to Impress Your Teacher?
There is a certain stage up to which the child considers the teacher as the person who is everything. No wonder, the column of 'my favorite teacher' is a part of many a scrapbooks. Children are always looking for ways to impress their teachers.
Even when one grows, there are certain things that remind us of our favorite teachers.
If you want to impress your teacher follow these:
1) The most important trick is to listen to her/him. Pay attention to what he/she says in the class. It is very easy for the teacher to catch hold of roving eyes and get angry. If you are attentive, the teacher will definitely notice you and admire your attention.
2) Do not forget to pay respect by wishing him/her regularly.
3) Always do your homework.
4) Be prepared for the lectures in advance. This will not only help you understand things better but also give you an edge over others. With this proactive approach, you can definitely impress your teacher.
5) Ask questions but remember, ask only relevant ones. Some people think that asking questions will not be encouraged by the teacher but this is not the case. In fact, a teacher feels good when asked questions because that means the effort s/he has put to make children learn has been well received, understood and is being analyzed to gain more information.
6) Be punctual. Be always neat and clean. These things will add to the good behavior that you will exhibit.