Common Proficiency Test to be Held on 14 June
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India announced the date for CPT
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held on 14 June 2015 in two sessions.
The first session will cover Fundamental of Accounting and Mercantile Laws and will be from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. The second session will focus on General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude and will be from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Application forms filled by the applicants should be sent to the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi, and applications will not be accepted after 28 April 2015. Candidates who fill the examination form using VISA or Debit cards will not be charged the dispatch fee of Rs 1000.
CPT is open only for students registered with ICAI on or before 1 April 2015.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project